If you're a stickler for detail, love process and are excited for making your time work for a cause, this position is all about you! Mitscoots Outfitters is looking to grow our team by hiring a talented, focused and driven person to be a Fulfillment Coordinator. Your role will be to oversee each online and wholesale order that goes out our doors.
We sell online and in a ton of stores across the country and we need your help meeting the demand with both. You’ll be based in Austin, Texas, which alone is enough reason for celebration. Better yet, you’ll be on the ground floor of an amazing company that's moving fast with lots of opportunities for growth. You will work closely with our Operations Team, interns and staff making every effort to facilitate current orders and get our customers the great things they have ordered. Candidates must have attention to detail and be driven to step out from the crowd to make good things happen for those in need.
- Process online and wholesale orders
- Manage inventory and transfers between our location and national retailers.
- Manage inventory for local and national events.
- Acting as an ambassador for our brand to help educate others about our mission and values.
- Coordinating efforts with other team members to ensure all customers receive orders in a timely manner and with the highest level of accuracy .
- Following up with customers to ensure that they love their new Mitscoots Outfitters gear.
- Assisting in maintaining showroom cleanliness and set-up and location of all Mitscoots Outfitters Apparel.
- Achieving personal quality assurance and order accuracy goals.
- Innovating and sharing best practices for logistics and customer service to be deployed across the organization.
- Finding ways to contribute to other areas of the organization based on your personal passions and the company needs—this could be anything from writing posts for our upcoming blog to setting up a pop-up retail shop
- Facilitate ongoing communication between our office and retail partners.
- Inventory management using our internal systems.
- Event management with corporate social responsibility events, monthly social sector gathering events
- Manage supplies associated with all forms of the Mitscoots Outfitters fulfillment space.
- Aid in Mitscoots Outfitters event planning.
- Attend Mitscoots Events (requires the occasional weekend and evening)
- Become an integral player in developing Standard Operating Procedures for all Fulfillment Development efforts within Mitscoots Outfitters.
- Minimum of one year retail experience required.
- A willingness to embrace challenging problems with a smile.
- Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Love for fashion and a professional, fashion-forward image.
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings for showroom extended hours and/or events.
- Knowledge of retail industry, POS system, Macintosh computers, and related business equipment a plus.
- A compassionate character that understands many personalities and can engage with individuals from all walks of life.
- A highly organized skill set with an ability to enforce deadlines.
- A passion for charities, giving back and making a difference.
- A passion for Social Enterprise and 501(c)(3) organizations.
- A history of volunteering and/or giving resources.
- Mitscoots Outfitters Austin retail space on East 6th St.
- 10-15 hours/week.
- Dog friendly work space (we love our little furry office assistants)
- Headquarters are in crazy awesome Austin, Texas
We will compensate you at competitive hourly wages, plus potential for commission compensation structure provides excellent earning possibilities for the focused and outgoing individual.
Mitscoots Outfitters is a company with a mission: Get + Give + Employ. We are a lifestyle brand dedicated to making a high quality stylish product while accomplishing amazing things for those in need. By making great gear, we’re able to provide much needed items to those on the street and employ those transitioning out of homelessness. For us it’s not just a hand out, but also a hand up for those that need it most. Helping the homeless and less fortunate is the foundation of our company and the litmus test we use to judge every move we make. It gives us perspective and passion to focus on what matters most. We see a problem out there and every day we’re doing something about it.
That said, we have an amazing time doing it. Our days are filled with laughter, tacos, some crazy stories and a general sense of pride. While at Mitscoots, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and some solid good times.
Some benefits and perks of interning at Mitscoots Outfitters:
- Free Gear (Discounts for friends and family!)
- Quarterly team outings.
- Exclusive Mitscoots insider info. (Some crazy cool stuff on the way)
- Catered meals (Breakfast tacos and Brisket are a must)
- Coffee dates
- Founder speaking engagements.
- Panels with Mitscoots team members.
- Potential Travel on National Mitscoots Giving Trips.
- Recommendation to future job applications from Executive Staff based on performance.
If you're game for it, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume / work samples / portfolio, just a few words about why you're applying and how you found us. Also, make sure to specify which position you are applying for.